Starting Price: $212,0000
VIEW MORE DETAILED PICTURES HERE
ARV: $300,000 – $315,000
Market Rent: $1,900-$2,100/month
This 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home is a diamond in the rough. Located in southeast Charlotte off Idlewild Rd. and W. T. Harris, with easy access to Independence Blvd.; Piney Grove Elementary School is literally in your backyard.
This home has a large fenced backyard, a detached 2 car garage, and ample storage space throughout. Open concept kitchen/dining/living room area leads out to a nice covered patio. There’s plenty of room to add a shower to the Master Bedroom’s half bath to convert it to a 2nd full bath as well.
- Electric water heater is roughly 5 years old and works perfectly.
- Roof is roughly 10 years old
- Tile flooring in the living areas and bathrooms are in good shape, they and the grout just need a thorough cleaning.
- Wiring installed for security system.
- Brick façade is in good shape, no evidence of cracking/settling. Evidence of previous settlement in back left corner of home. However, since the home is on slab and the block wall is just to contain the slab when poured, it does not appear to be structurally significant. There is no evidence of settlement in the interior.
- Plumbing looks to be copper pipe water lines and PVC waste lines.
Disclosure – This home currently has clouded title. We are working to clear title and expect the situation to be straightened out by mid-May. Agreements and closing are subject-to us obtaining clear title.
- 8108 Bald Ridge Dr. Charlotte, NC 28227
**This updated home is nearly identical to 2511 Studley Rd. but does not have a garage or fenced yard**
3/2, 1,204 sq. ft., built 1980
Sold 4/6/23 for $290,000. $241/sq. ft.
- 2305 Brook Canyon Dr. Charlotte, NC 28212
2/2, 1,100 sq. ft., built 1980
Sold 3/2/23 for $320,000. $291/sq. ft.
- 3234 Twin Falls Ln. Matthews, NC 28105
3/2, 1,285 sq. ft., built 1991
Sold 2/17/23 for $329,900. $257/sq. ft.
- 7728 Hickory Hollow Ln. Charlotte, NC 28227
3/2, 1,284 sq. ft., built 1976
Sold 3/21/23 for $300,000. $234/sq. ft.
- 8101 Country Oaks Rd. Charlotte, NC 28227
3/2, 1,181 sq. ft., built 1978
Sold 2/10/23 for $285,000. $241/ sq. ft.
Average Sold Comps Price/sq. ft. – $253
ARV based on Avg. price/sq. ft. – $300,564
This home is in overall good shape. The repairs needed are mainly easy/quick repairs that should lend to a quick turn around. There is no evidence of any major structural repairs that are needed.
- New electric heat pump HVAC system. Ductwork is in place, but HVAC is old and busted.
- Will need between 8-10 new windows.
- Hardboard siding will need painting. Brick façade is in good shape.
- Wooden fence will need repair in places.
- Interior painting throughout.
- New flooring in bedrooms and hallway.
- Electric will need to be looked over and repaired in places. All of the wiring looks to be grounded Romex and looks to be in overall good shape, but there is evidence of some DIY repairs and circuits.
- Minor gutter/downspout repairs.
- Front porch will need to be repaired and a support column added on.
- Closet door repair in bedroom 2.
- Various lighting fixtures, plumbing fixtures, and hardware as needed.
- Various small “handyman” type repairs throughout.
- Kitchen cabinets and countertop are in rough shape. They could be refurbished, but best practice is probably to replace them.
- Siding repairs needed.
- New garage door and opener.
- New window.
- New roof .
- Exterior painting
For more information, offers, or to schedule a walk thru, Contact Justin at 910-616-2378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This home will be vacant at closing. Information herein is given as a courtesy. While all information contained herein is presented in good faith and is correct to the best of the Author’s knowledge, Author does not warrant that all information provided is accurate or complete. Buyer’s are urged to do their own due diligence before making any financial investments. Author is a principle in this transaction and does not represent anyone other than themselves. If Author is not the owner of record at the time of this listing, Author either intends to be owner of record at the time of closing, or Author will assign their interests in the purchase agreement with owner of record to an Assignee/Buyer.
No trespassing! Do not go onto the property without express permission.